Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today is a Beautiful Day!

Well, lets try this again! I thought I started this earlier this morning, but obviously it didn't work so, here we go again! I want to thank Charlotte Varble and Kristina Wilcox for getting me started and some what going on a blog page. Having it introduced and knowing someone close who does it makes all the difference.

Jonathan is working two jobs right now. His hours were cut at work so he has been working all for Don Julio after Out of The Woods these last two weeks. He is doing well and enjoying the memories of "the old days". I won't call them good because they weren't necessarily good. We are selling our Dodge, when it's home long enough to clean it and put a sign in it. And hopefully fixing the Honda as soon as possible. So down to one car we go. I decided that since it's summer/spring walking wouldn't be horrible, but rather nice.

I am staying busy taking care of my daily tasks in the house and taking care of my mom. And of course the kids! They are quite a pair! Both very mischievous and full of energy. I am also going to be starting my own business with US BORNE books, as soon as we can. I am so excited about it!

Brayson is excited to start pre-school this coming fall. He thinks he should be in school now, but takes it well when I tell him he can't. He is so smart and continues to dazzle everyone he meets! He is going to be three on Easter Sunday and says that he's "BIGGER and STRONGER"!

Kenadi is climbing, running and jumping all over the place. Anything Brayson can do "she can do better"! She is definitely a DIVA and a true girly girl through and through! She is very happy most of the time and loves to smile! She would rather play outside and with Brayson then stay in or play alone. She loves to sing and dance. Recently she has begun to sing the tune for ABC's. She loves it when Brayson sings so she can dance, and during the songs in sacrament, you will find her leading the music!

I have been blessed with such a beautiful family and a wonderful bunch of extended family members! I thank my heavenly father that I know I can be with my family forever! And I thank him for the tender mercies and sweet gifts and blessing I enjoy daily! Today is a beautiful day no matter what! There may be ups and downs, or even a rain cloud in the sky, but it is beautiful! It is amazing! It is Fabulous!!! We are all well, we are together, we are happy and that's all we need!

1 comment:

Jacklyn said...

Great JOB- Mary

Love you

Jacklyn

Blog Archive