Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life is a Beautiful Gift!

Today we were blessed with moisture.... in the form of rain. At least it was rain by the time we woke up today. Anyway, I love rain! I always have and always will. It's not quite so cold and it doesn't stick around to keep it cold. It just leaves its mark and returns another time. It also makes it smell so nice. I guess that depends on where you live ,your surroundings, and your likes and dislikes in smells! I don't really like the smell of the farm, after a rain, in the autumn nor the spring so much. But it smells wonderful after it rains in mountains! Anyway, I don't want to alarm anyone or make anyone uncomfortable with the things on our blog page! I appreciate the advice I have received and the comments as well. I have recognized this "addiction" for over four years now. And I have wanted to change and at the same time have had a struggle within myself that I don't want to change either. And that has been my position for the last four years. I thank you all for your concern, your love, support and prayers. I appreciate all of you! I won't do anything drastic or follow any advice unless I feel comfortable with it, and if my family feels comfortable with it too. I understand about personal information, but sometimes, not always, I will need to talk about it.

So enough of that!!!! Today is a great day. No matter the mind set I am in, today is a great day. Yesterday was awesome! I pulled two pranks on Jon. I put cotton in his shoes and Vaseline on the back door handle! I made yesterday begin in a very fun way and it just set the mood!

My mom received a promotion at work, which begins in May! I am so excited for her!!! We have been waiting for this for YEARS! So CONGRATS mom!!!!

Kenadi is signing "More, please" now and actually says please! I can't believe how quickly things progress when children see their potential. And when they get a reaction from you!!! I just love my babies so much! They really are the light of my life! And they bring so much joy to my heart and each day they help me love more! Brayson is so smart! He is such a great helper! And he loves his sister! Actually, they both love each other very much! I wish I could get a picture of them hugging each other and kissing! They just melt my heart. Of course, there are the times when either of them is throwing a fit or not playing nicely! But they are still such a joy!

Jon and I have finally put signs in the car to sell it. I won't give specific info., so if you want to know specifics or someone you know does, just call me. Those who know my number anyway! Others that night view my page and want to know, I am sorry, but that is personal info that I am not willing to give out!

Well, we are really blessed and super happy! Even in the depths of trial, I see joy all around. There may be times when I am frustrated and worry, but I have so much more to be happy and thankful about! And at least for today, I see it and feel it! Now, if I can just figure out how to make pictures smaller to fit my page!


On a side note, Those in the Ogden Area, I do wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and others. I am a beginner, but have worked with fondant, icing and frosting. If you know anyone who needs a cake please spread the word. I will also be starting my own home business with US BORNE books in the next month. I will be holding a party to introduce myself, the books and book some parties. These books are wonderful! They range from newborn books to teenage level, and kits and phonics and much more! They have sets, guarantees and outstanding reviews! I am so excited about these books and everyone knows that books are a staple! We need books! And they make great gifts for your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, cousins, neighbors and much more! They are great books and as a mother, education is important.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love the jokes that you played on Jon. I will have to try them out next year. And you are right the smell of rain is one of the best!!! Tell your Mom congrats, that is great news! Wayne wanted you to know that if you and Jon need help fixing the other car to let us know. (he loves to help others and gets a kick out of working on cars). The blog site is great!

Blog Archive