Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back On Blogg!!!

Well, we had some technical difficulties with our computer the last three weeks. And so, I apologize to those of you who hopped on our blogg and found the same blogg you read before.



Okay, so news: I conquered my biggest fear.... aka, babysitting more than three or four children. I babysat four and it made six including mine. It was really fun and not too hard, considering I had no more than five at once. Anyway, we all made it through the day happy and alive and in one piece each! I am amazed and a little proud at the same time! Let's see, what else.... Well, Kenadi is becoming quite interested in going potty. I remember Brayson doing this, but at a much older age. She actually went '#2' a few weeks ago! And she always has to try to go after anyone else does. She is so feisty! And so very sweet at the same time! She is much like her daddy in affection! She loves to give kisses. Where Brayson and I like hugs. Brayson is having a really hard time right now with wanting to play with friends. He is super sensitive, we don't really know why. He may just inherit that from his daddy! Anyway, he is in really need of friends and he had a GREAT time with all of his cousins yesterday! It was so nice for him to have someone to play with for most of the day both days. He is also becoming a much more belligerent person. He is changing so much! I am having a hard time knowing how to react to the changes! And I know that Jon is too. He just doesn't have a long period with him. Well, we keep trying and praying for help and that's all we can do! Kenadi has learned how to say NO! She knew how to say it, she just started using it more now! She is also convinced that she can do anything Brayson does and tries everything! She and Brayson are really wonderful children! And having all of the other children yesterday helped me to love them individually that much more I think!

Jon is finally going to give up part of his route for Don Julio! He will be giving part of it to Derek when he comes home! We are so excited! Both for Derek and mostly for Jon having more time at home with us! He is just being wore out and it's causing some suffering on all of us! But we have been blessed through it to be as positive and we can. Even if it isn't super positive sometimes. We have pulled through! We are still trying to sell the car, but we made the decision that if we didn't sell it by a certain time it wasn't right. Even if it meant that it would be really hard. Well, for father's day, we bought Jon a bicycle! He has wanted one for about three years now and he found one that was in a decent price range for a decent bike. So he has father's day a month early! But now we can go on family bike rides and take them on vacations and all sorts of things!

Tomorrow is Mother's day and I wish all the mothers in my life HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I have many mothers, weather they are mine or neighbors, colleagues or friends who are mothers, I hope you all feel special! I do today! I know that I have been blessed with these precious children and entrusted with their care by a loving Heavenly Father! I love, enjoy, am blessed and honored to be a mother! I want my mother(s) to know that I love them! You are an amazing example to me and I cherish our relationship, friendship and time together. I have learned many things in my life through your example. And I still learn each day. Thank you and I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Blog Archive