Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Hello and good evening! Jon was a little irritated or confused as to why I published my last post. He didn't think it was right for me to tell everyone about what goes on in my mind. Well, I know some of you don't really think a whole lot about it, and others worry. Well, I can't tell you why I posted it or why I even wrote it! I don't know why it was on my mind so much Saturday. It could be because I have been having a really difficult time lately. Or it could be that I just had to talk and that's what I hadn't said yet. I don't know, but I did it and I can't and won't take it back now. I don't know if anyone has even read it so who's to know! Anyway, Kenadi did the funniest thing yesterday! As we were finishing lunch and cleaning up, Brayson sat in the chair she wanted to sit in. She was really irritated by this and started getting mad at him and yelling at him, in her baby talk. She says some words like 'NO!' and others. And she did tell him no no. But then she stuck out her pointer finger and said..." Two... Tee" over and over as she tried to push and or pull him off the chair! It was so funny I couldn't help but laugh until I cried!!!! She also showed how much she likes chocolate! We were given chocolate kiss roses for mother's day at church and she began chewing on one until she tasted chocolate. Then she wanted the wrapper off. I decided to give her the piece that wasn't all gushy and slobbery. She then ate one more rose (two pieces of chocolate). Later she and Brayson shared the last rose, but she wanted more. She saw Jon carrying one to the car and ran to him, or the chocolate, as fast as her little legs would carry her! I wish I could have seen her, but I can imagine what it looked like! She also said Uncle Matt, plain and clear!!!! Matt and I were the only two that heard her, but we both heard her say it!!! Mom Sheehan and Mom Wilcox loved their pictures, but I can't take credit for Mom Wilcox's. It was actually a gift to her from our photographer, and we gave it to her for mom's day. I feel badly because we bought my mom one and didn't really buy her anything but a card! It was so nice to see family yesterday though! My mom and brothers. And Jon's family! I love having family gettogethers!
Well, Jon met his newest nephew yesterday. He is becoming baby hungry and if it weren't for the economy and the fact that his hours at work have been cut and at Don Julio he will be giving up some, he would probably want to get pregnant now. However, we decided when Kenadi was born that we would wait until she was at least two to talk about it! So, we have eight months until we talk and at least 10 until we get serious.
On our way home from Grama and Grampa Wilcox's last night Brayson was singing a song. I love to listen to him sing, especially when he makes up the song on his own. He began the song... from what I first heard... My mom wears underwear. Then he started singing about daddy and it turned into a serenade to Spencer, Jon's cousin. Spencer played with Brayson at Grama and Grampa's and Brayson just clung to him! So on the way home he sang all about Spencer and swinging and playing at grama and grampas and him going home and not wanting him to go home. It was just so cute and funny at times!
Well, I got perfume from the kids and a swim pass from Jon for mother's day!! I love the perfume and am more than excited to start back to swim aerobics! I only wish it could be this week!!! And right now, I wish it wasn't so chilly outside so I could go for a walk and run/jog! But it is and I can just do some exercise inside. Things are well here in the Wilcox home! We love the sun and the spring and hope to plant some sort of flowers this year, but we may and may not. Bonnie, if you read this please email me or comment with your email address!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

hey mary! Sorry, I haven't been the best blogger or reader lately...my email is bonz08@aol.com email me so I can add you to my reader list!

Blog Archive