Monday, April 5, 2010

A Year has passed and I am back!

Wow!
I didn't know time could fly by so quickly! I decided to check my blog today and found that it has been a year exactly since I posted! This was so surprising, but not at the same time.

This last year has been super packed with excitement, surprises, and lots of different emotions! Let me elaborate on that a little... I started school again last year, online school. So far that has gone very well, and I'm almost finished! Happily I will graduate June 1st.
In May of last year, I accomplished a goal that I've had since I graduated High School... I ran and completed the Ogden Marathon 5K. It was awesome! June brought a flood of emotions! I found out that I was pregnant in the middle of the month, and at the end my dear grandmother passed away. I ran another 5K in July, and Kenadi broke her arm. In September, Brayson started pre-school... his last year! I helped in his class and the 3-year-old class before his every day until our little baby arrived. October again brought a flood of emotions with the death of Jon's grandfather, and`his call to the young men organization at church. December, what a grand time! Snow, school, and Christmas!! Jon and I also celebrated our anniversary at the end of the month. We went to Las Vegas!!! We've never gone out of Utah for our anniversary, so it was a wonderful treat! February 1st our sweet baby was born.... It's a GIRL! Now the girls outnumber the boys!!!! We named her Edriannah Nichole Wilcox, and she was blessed March 28th. We're now collecting ourselves from the Easter holiday, and a visit to Rexburg to see our beautiful Sam sing in her senior recital.
We are looking forward to this year. Hoping for sun at the moment, and counting down the days until Brayson and I graduate!
I have learned how very blessed I am to be at home with my children, to have an opportunity to go back to school, and to have such wonderful family and friends so near by! I have also learned how precious time really is! Going to school has taken so much time away from my dear hubby and kids, not to mention my hobbies! I just look forward to the great memories we will make this year, and am so thankful that I won't miss out on Edriannah's 1st year too much!!

On another note, I started baking and decorating cakes and things for all occassions last year too, and will soon be creating a web site for my little biz.

No comments:

Blog Archive