Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Growing like a weed!

This weekend Edriannah will be 3 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has passed with my sweet little Edriannah! I thought that it was fast with Brayson and then Kenadi, but it's been like a whole 3 months has gone in just one day! I am excited to be that much closer to finishing school, but I feel like I have missed out on some very important time with my baby girl!
Well, the count down is not just for my graduation, but Brayson will be graduating from pre-school too! I am so proud of him! He has learned so much and is so excited to be moving up to elementary school! The most exciting part for him is that he will be attending the same school I did! I still don't know exactly how I feel about that, but at least he'll be learning Spanish and English... we hope! He's also so super excited that his friend Camden isn't moving to Arizona! He's been in tears for the last two weeks just heart broken about the move! Asking me if he can still play with him he'd say, "mom it's only one day away, can't we still play?" I would reply with a chuckle and tell him that he could email him or call him on the phone. But, when I told him last night that they weren't moving, his little eyes filled with tears and he literally took a double take and, with big eyes, said, "What! Really?!" Then his little chin began to quiver. It was so precious! He's such a tender little guy!
Kenadi is growing and I think her mood swings that are supposed to be in puberty have hit already! She's so totally a girl! She's been wearing skirts, which I like. She has some really cute skirts and skorts that she's never liked to wear until recently. She started trying to get away with hitting when she's mad though. This she learned from Brayson...hmmmm. Not good! But maybe it won't take so long to teach her it's not OK! Her little mommy instincts have become more controlled or at least she isn't trying to pick up Edriannah as much anymore! She still does, but it's not as often. I'm just glad she is not sick anymore! But we did find out that she does have asthma, and has a zillion meds she'll have to take in different situations! Wow, that bill was HUGE! But, she's got to have them to get control of allergies and the asthma, so we do what we need! And she's doing so much better!
I've discovered ZUMBA! And LOVE IT!!!! I'm preparing for my 4th 5k too! But the biggest thrill will come when I no longer have to study!! I love to learn, but this year has been torture! Since marrying and birthing/raising kids, they have become my focus. My family I mean. And my time with them has been limited, interrupted, or very tense from school! We're almost there though! All that I've learned has been and will be very beneficial now and in the future! So it will work out! I'm just blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, supportive, helpful and encouraging hubby! He's truly the best EVER!

No comments:

Blog Archive