Monday, September 13, 2010

What we did.....

Summer Fun!!!

So our summer didn't go as we had planned, but it was still great fun! We did go camping a lot the last three weeks before school started. We spent a lot of time together and playing outside. Brayson and Kenadi spent more time outside than Mommy and Edri.

We were blessed to spend time with great friends and wonderful family as well! Lots of time with them! We went out on boats, rode 4-wheelers, swam and just hung out!

We had a safe summer this year, no major injuries!!! YAY for our family! Just the minor cuts and bruises, bumps and scrapes.

Well, since being called as the scout master, Jonathan has been going camping once a month with the boys, and taking Brayson with him. Brayson has really enjoyed that! And Kenadi, Edri and I have had our girls night out, which has consisted of watching the Princess and the Frog twice!

No luck with cakes, but I still haven't built my website for it. I hope to get more business when that happens. I have also taken a likeing in sewing and have done some nursing shields and will be working on some clothes here soon! I am so excited! I am now the proud owner of a brother Project Runway!!!!

Since school started, we have been running like crazy! Brayson loves his school, teachers, and friends! Kenadi loves hers too! It was so cute, the first day of class, she asked if I could leave like all the other mommies!

Edri is growing, slowly, but growing. Now eating baby food, she loves loves loves yams and bananas. She finally ate some peaches, and I'm hoping to get her to eat more the rest of the week, as well as some pears! Army crawling is the choice of movement at the moment. However, she doesn't really enjoy it. She would rather try to walk. She seems to smile much bigger when you let her stand and walk! Then she won't let you sit her on her bottom!! Silly, sweet baby of mine!

Brayson and Kenadi still fight like brother and sister, but I have found joy in those tender moments when they aren't fighting! I love to listen to them play together! And when they work together it's even better!

Well, more details are coming, but for now, this momma must turn off and join the sleeping beauties I have in my home!

No comments:

Blog Archive