Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Time Blues.....

Well, things haven't gotten any slower around here. I did start teaching Swim Aerobics a week ago. I really LOVE it! The women are wonderful and the water is so lovely and relaxing. I feel wonderful!!! Brayson and Kenadi are growing so much! I am amazed at how ready Brayson is for pre-school!!! I am so proud of him and all he has and continues to accomplish each and every day! And Kenadi is just leaping forward too!! She is speaking more daily! She tries to do all that Brayson does and she does it!! She is a sweet DIVA! She has recently accomplished pulling off her own diaper and going potty in the toilet! And Brayson is waking up with dry pull ups in the morning! Soon enough, I hope, he will not be wearing pull ups at all!!! We have been reading every day for the last two weeks and it is making a HUGE difference in how Brayson acts. I think with all the busy family and church and vacation stuff he has felt a little neglected! We have also been watching more closely his and Kenadi's interacting. Just to see who is the real culprit of the bickering! And we have noticed that stating the "blame" differently and on the true guilty party has been a huge help! I know it seems like I am excited about everything and I AM!!! I can't tell you what an awesome two weeks I have had! I am having more fun with my family then I have for a long time! I am letting go of the things that aren't important and letting the house work wait a little! I am spending more time reading to and playing with Brayson and Kenadi and life seems SOOOOO much more enjoyable! Mom and Pat are in New York. Some day we will visit there. And Dad has finally been accepted to have season tickets to the Broncos. He is ecstatic about that! I am happy for him. I think he could do other things with the money, but it's not mine and it's not my place to tell him what to do. So I hope he has a wonderful time and makes the most of what he has been given! I feel so blessed! We have tried to wait out this hour decrease at work for Jon, and we have finally reached the light! They have gone back to 10 hr. days! And though it's awesome, we are planning a better budget plan, in order to save money and pay off debts. We are still trying to sell the car, and are still having no luck. So, with the gas prices, we are going to use it as much as we can... not run it into the ground, but use it instead of the truck. Anyway, things are going well, not the absolute best, but great anyway. We are planning more vacation time as a family and more family fun!! We hope you all are planning on having some time together. We look forward to pre-school beginning and learning more and playing more and reading more!!! We think of you all often and love you all so much!

No comments:

Blog Archive