Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nearing a new Chapter

Well, it is now August and we are preparing to close our summer vacationing season! We have been planning vacations for this month and due to finances this month, they will have to be held off until next month. However, we did go to the WCF (Weber County Fair) yesterday and we will go tomorrow. And that could be considered a vacation! I'm kidding! Anyway, I don't really think things will ever slow down to what they were pre-toddler stage with Kenadi, and pre pre-school stage with Brayson! So that is where we are!

Brayson is preparing for pre school!!! WOW, a new beginning, a new chapter in our life, his life and our world!!! We have about 28 days until he starts and we are just super excited!!! I think is will be a GREAT transition! He will have so much fun with the other kids and learning, and playing! It will be HIS time!! And there will be something to talk about and be excited about! Isn't pre-school AWESOME!!???

I am now a part of facebook too! I don't have as much time as I did before with blogging and not many people really view bloggs. So I think facebook will be wonderful! However, I won't stop writing about us here! It makes it fun to remember! I just wish I could add music and a little attitude to the page! I am so clumsy when it comes to technology!

Jon and I have actually gone on one date and are planning another this Saturday... that's two in three weeks!!! That is AMAZING!!! Plus, there will be plenty more! I am hoping on dating my sweet honey ( I just typed hiney before!!) weekly!! It is amazing what dating your spouse really does! And flirting too! It does make it a little harder when you have totally different social experiences daily!

The pool is closed for a couple of weeks for cleaning, so aerobics will be canceled for that time. I will miss it and all my ladies too!

I am making two cakes in the next two-three months. Both birthday, and both sheet cakes. But it is another step to a cake business!

Last night for Young Women we did some scrapbook pages and it made me really want to do some of my own again. I SOOO love to scrap book, it just takes time, just like reading and writing and drawing! I love SO many things, I just need to live to be 300 so I can do it all!!! Anyway, we are spectacular! I am slowly making progress toward a healthy me. And I am, while in the process, teaching my children how to be healthy too! Jon and I are so blessed and can't imagine being this blessed. But we are!!!

Well, we missed story time today, AGAIN! And brayson and kenadi both want some cheese and grapes! These growing sweet children are constantly hungry! I remember being that way!

No comments:

Blog Archive