Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well, it's time to get back in to the swing of things a little, if at all possible! So how many of you are as ready for spring as I am?!!! I am so ready to see green grass, the beautiful flowers and warm sun!!!! And especially the walks outside!!!



Brayson is almost through his first year of preschool! And he is learning so much! He loves his teacher and all his new friends!!! He is now almost four years old and is very much into the things all little four year old boys are!!!! He is also new to primary!! There are days that he wants to go back to nursery, but aren't there those kind of days for all of us!!??!! Brayson loves his friends and has recently developed an imaginary friend... they are robots and they aren't around all the time, just a couple of times so far. He also keeps telling us that he has a baby brother who is named Jonathan. So he is full of surprises! He is working really hard to be more kind and loving to Kenadi and speak more softly. We are working on the hitting and the anger. And we are having some success. He loves his little sister so much!!! And he loves life! He is just so big, and smart!



Kenadi is now two years old. We had a Tinker Bell party for her, since she is really into Tinker Bell! She has a million babies it seems! And she is full of spunk! She really runs the show, but is slowly learning that she isn't in charge! She has the sweetest smile! She is growing so fast that all the clothes we have gotten from our dear friends and neighbors have run out! Recently on a trip to a local children's museum she experienced an injury. We both went down the slide, and her leg became stuck and evidently broke. She will be in a cast for three weeks. And we're already down one week! She actually tried to put some pressure on it all by her self today! She's been really bummed not being able to play and all, but she has learned to get herself around and pull herself up and she is a trooper!!!



As for Jon, we were talking about moving to Texas, and that has died down a little. We really LOVE being around family and friends! And it would be a great adventure, but I don't think we will be doing that anytime soon! He is well though. I think he is a little relieved with some important decisions behind us, and looking forward to a new year and a better year too! Things got a little slow at work for a while, and they are picking up a little now, which is nice! He was sort of offered a different job, but only in hopes that it would be better for our family, but it wouldn't help. And the job was actually offered to someone else first. So we're not too disappointed! Anyway, he's been busy helping his mom and dad with their house for quite some time, and he's just putting the finishing touches on now! I'm so proud of him! He's always such a great example of a loving, caring, service oriented person!

I am going back to school this year!!! FINALLY! I am actually going to start this month, I hope! and I'll finish in about two years. I have been looking for a job, and I have tried a couple of things, on has been really fun and good for some extra cash. I have started my own business baking, decorating and selling cakes! I will soon have some pictures to advertise! I am loving my children so much. And we are looking forward to the sun, going to the park and having lots of fun this year! Making new memories and growing in love and unity!!!! I am doing well with overcoming my eating disorder. Things aren't easy, but I am determined to get through this, or at least manage better my thoughts and actions! All in all, we are well! Excited for the future and new experiences!

No comments:

Blog Archive